Re: Dynamic column width with Forms 5.0

From: Roland Schaar <rschaar_at_gosch.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:47:51 +0100

Hello Steve!

Thank you for the answer. I tried you demo application, it is a nice tool. But I am looking for a tool with an user interface which is very easy to use for a dummy user. Even Oracle uses such a tool. If you look at the Storage Manager that comes with the Oracle Enterprise Manager ... that's what I'd like to have. But how to do it with Forms????

Roland Schaar
Gosch Consulting GmbH