Re: procedures and Seagate Crystal Report Calls

From: <sheetaljain_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:49:46 GMT

Generally the data source expect
the outcome as resultset (if you are fimiliar with Microsoft tech.) so in stead of giving "Desc some table " can't you put in a temp table then say
select * from thattemptable

if it works let me know
thanks
sheetal jain
IT consultant

In article <7rgekp$d3b$1_at_duke.adesium-services.fr>,   "Dominique BIGOT" <dominique.bigot_at_aliso.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to use (call) a stored procedure from seagate crystal report.
>
> But i have always the same error :
>
> even if the procedure is very simple :
> in french :
>
> erreur lors de l'ouverture de votre fichier :
> il n'y a aucun champ dans le fichier :
"scott.proc(desc_employes)".

> in english :
>
> error while opening your file :
> there is no col in your file : "scott.proc(desc_employes)".
>
> create procedure desc_employes
> (var_name in out number) is
> begin
> var_name := 5;
> end
desc_employes;

> What should i do ?
>
> Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 08:49:46 CEST

Original text of this message