! Oracle to $100K+

From: Critical Skills, Inc. <skills_at_iquest.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:28:25 -0500

ORACLE TO $100K+
  • Are you experienced with Oracle Designer 2000 or Developer 2000?
  • Do you have at least five years IT experience and/or relevant degree?
  • Are you looking for a project that is world class in size and scope?
  • Do you want a long term (multi-year), stable assignment?
  • Do you want to make a lot of money for your skills?
  • Are you a U.S. citizen?

If you say yes to all of these questions, please read on.

Critical Skills, Inc. is a different kind of software consulting company. That's why we have an extremely low employee turnover rate (practically zero!) and very satisfied clients.

We have long term Oracle development and support with major clients in the Indianapolis area, and are seeking several experienced Oracle professionals to join our staff.

We offer * long term and stable contracts and assignments

  • annual compensation of up to $100,000 and more
  • superior benefits
  • highly interesting and unique projects with world class clients
  • referral bonuses
  • immediate openings for qualified individuals

If you have the qualifications we seek and want to learn how to obtain one of these positions, please contact us immediately! These positions will not last long, so call today!

Critical Skills, Inc.
re: Oracle
301 East Carmel Drive
Carmel, Indiana 46032
317-848-9571 voice
317-848-5331 fax
skills_at_iquest.net Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 03:28:25 CEST

Original text of this message