Logon screen from DES2K (R2.1) menu needed

From: <cshspcp_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:33:10 GMT

Hi there,

Using Designer 2000 (R2.1) I want to create a pulldown submenu with an option to re-connect to the DB (Something like "Change Connection..."), and another option to exit the application.

I have done this before using Forms 5.0 and was quite simple (actually the code I used was from a Help Example), but I haven't been able to acomplish this from Designer. Also, the Design Capture of this particular Developer-made form/menu does not work, and I really need to have the whole application in the Repository.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Rene Pezo.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Sep 11 1999 - 01:33:10 CEST

Original text of this message