queried data block on form

From: Brian Howard <bh_at_creditwatch-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:30:21 GMT

[Quoted] I have a form which has a page from an 'accounts' table. I have designed the datablock on the table to be in form format which looks at one record at a time; however what I would like is to have an area below it which shows all the records pulled from the query in tabular format. Then if a user clicks on a record in the bottom tabular part, it switches to that record in the form section above. This seems basic but I am having difficulty getting it to work. Do I make a second datablock based on the same table? How do I do this? Please explain. Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 23:30:21 CEST

Original text of this message