Running report from Form 45: Help me soon, please.

From: Roberto Scanavino <Roberto>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:26:49 +0200

[Quoted] I have a problem running a report from a FORM because modifying the data of [Quoted] a table with the form, if I post data whitout commit the report open a new [Quoted] session then doesn't see data modyfied by form. I've the same problem if I use sql command (INSERT for example).

Is there a way to use report with sam session of form ? I read documentation but I didn't find something about this.

Regard.

Roby Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 18:26:49 CEST

Original text of this message