Designer Question

From: <burkeblackman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 19:30:21 GMT

[Quoted] I have a Oracle Designer question. I added more tables to the database and want to add those tables to the existing server model in Designer. However, after having added them to the database they do not show up in the database tree upon doing a capture design from the Design Editor. Is there a way to add these new tables to the existing server model? As it is they exist in the Database but can't be seen in the Design Editor.

Thanks very much,
Burke

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Sep 09 1999 - 21:30:21 CEST

Original text of this message