compiling a database package in forms keeps the username

From: Matthias Schmitt <mschmitt_at_a-m-c.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:11:16 +0200

Situation:
Foms 5.0
local database po8 with user test_xxx and database package pack_yyy server database NT,8.0.4 with user xxx and database package pack_yyy

The Forms source file references the package procedure pack_yyy.proc_zzz without the username. The executable gets the username to reference the Porcedure.

If i compile the source file with my local database, i cannot execute it on my server, because it references the package procedure with the username. But:
If i compile the source file on my server, i can execute it on my local machine witout an error.

What's wrong?

--
Matthias Schmitt