f45desm Layout Editor

From: Daniel Reisig <dreisig_at_apk.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 05:25:28 -0400

[Quoted] As Oracle support states that they don't support telnet (i.e. emulators) use of the forms designer, I am writing here to request help.

My problem is as follows:

Using forms 4.5 under AIX 4.3

I can open a form (???.fmb) in f45desm on the UNIX box, and I can enter text in the PL/SQL editor and the record group selects etc with no problems. However, when I open a canvas in the Layout Editor, I can select items, move them, delete them etc, but when I click on the text tool and select a label on the screen, the cursor appears in the box, but nothing I type registers. I can cut/copy text and paste over the text in a label, but the keyboard doesn't seem to register.

Any suggestions on correcting this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dan Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 11:25:28 CEST

Original text of this message