Dev2000 R2.1 - insert problem

From: <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 06:23:47 GMT

Hi

I have a Form with 1 block (1 table with 2 fields). The first field is a Primary Key. In my form, I found that Developer 2.1 created both text items as Primary Key. I have tried to change the second text item so that it is not identified as a Primary Key in the form but this has resulted in me not being able to insert a new record. Update and delete work fine. This is the message that I got when I clicked on the save button:
FRM-40600: Record has already been inserted.

When i checked the database nothing has been saved.

Thanks
Daud

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Sep 08 1999 - 08:23:47 CEST

Original text of this message