des2000 and enterprise manager

From: Ed de Wild <e.l.dewild_at_is.twi.tudelft.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 17:13:13 +0200

I have installed server 8 enterprise 8.05 with enterprisemanager 1.60. I experience thati can create and submit jobs on a database. Then i install designer2000 on the same system. After this i can't use the enterprisemanager anymore for creating jobs. It is the same kind of problem i have with server 8 and SP4. I think the problems are created by oracle by " upgrading your NT system"
as announced during the install.

Any comments on this?

* E.L. de Wild
* Department of Information Technology and Systems
* Zuidplantsoen 4 2628 BZ Delft The Netherlands
* Phone: +31 15 2783895
* Fax: +31 15 2786632
* e-mail: e.l.dewild_at_is.twi.tudelft.nl