Re: Search in FORMS5

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:34:18 +0100

Graeme King wrote:
> Talking of half-hearted attempts....have you seen the new PL/SQL editor in
> forms6!!! what a waste of time....You can't configure any of it eg no
> ability to set the level of identation ie no of spaces - its either 2 or
> 2...and for those of us who try to follow the 'feuerstein (3 char) way'
its
> a big inconvienience since you can't switch it off.

I've seen it. If you start/end comments as follows:

It gets the colouring wrong, and you have to amend the end of the comment to:

  • */

In order to get it to work correctly.

 I can only hope that it's Oracle's first attempt, and that they plan to make it more configurable in later versions.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 13:34:18 CEST

Original text of this message