Re: passing and reading parameters

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:06:40 +0800

Andrea Colzi wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm calling a form with the open_form built-in, passing a parameter list I
> create before. In the called Form How I get the passed parameters?
>
> thank you.
> Marco

The called form needs to have parameters set up within it..The parameter names you pass need to match with the predefined ones you have in the called form (in the same way that you would use from a command line call)...

Alternatively, you could set a global variable and reference it from both forms..

HTH

Connor McDonald
"These views mine, no-one elses etc etc"
connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."