Re: HELP!! Oracle Server!!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 19:12:08 +0200

ODBC still needs SQL*Net, or you should search for an ODBC driver that does have a sqlnet replacement. AFAIK they don't exist. The newsgroups listed in this reply DO exist. Could you please be very cautious with cross-posting. Usually there is no real need for it, many people monitor more newsgroups and many newsreaders are not intelligent enough to mark the crossposted message as read. (to mention one: Outlook)

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Laimis Liutkus <laimis_at_elsis.com> wrote in message

> Hi all.
> How could I connect to Oracle Server from Visual C ++ without Oracle
Client