Load balancing

From: Sunder <Sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:05:45 -0400

Hello All,

    Has anybody deployed their developer 2000 application on the web using Oracle web application server
and developer server and used the load balancing feature (metrics server/client).

   We are trying to load balance our application using developer server but have some doubts regarding Developer server and Reports server.

  We want to use reports server also but don't completely understand how it works.

  We would like to know how a web.show_document call is processed in a multi node setting.

  We appreciate any information on this subject

Thanks,
Sunder Received on Mon Sep 06 1999 - 17:05:45 CEST

Original text of this message