Oracle * and NT servicepacks

From: Ed de Wild <e.l.dewild_at_is.twi.tudelft.nl>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 15:39:34 +0200

Hi,
[Quoted] I have installed oracle 8 (8.0.5) enterprise on NT 4.0 SP4 server. When i try to use the enterprise manager for creating jobs the Em crashes on submitting the job.
Someone suggested that oracle and SP4 do not work together. So i tried to install on SP3 and indeed now everything works. Question:
Is there a patch avaiable so i can use SP4 or even SP5. I can't find anywhere in the oracle documentation anything about NT service packs.
Is there another source where this kind of information can be viewed? Thanks in advance,

Ed de Wild

* E.L. de Wild
* Department of Information Technology and Systems
* Zuidplantsoen 4 2628 BZ Delft The Netherlands
* Phone: +31 15 2783895
* Fax: +31 15 2786632
[Quoted] * e-mail: e.l.dewild_at_is.twi.tudelft.nl