Oracle 8i?

From: Zorba <george269_at_nospamyahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 07:09:27 GMT

I am a novice that is looking to learn database programming......basically from scratch.

I know you guys have heard this a million times before BUT what is the best method to learn to design and implement a database. I have heard good things about Oracle 8i and would like to go that route.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS I am very familiar with computers and have done some programming in the past so I 'think' I have the capabilities to learn how to create and implement a database. Thanks again. Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 09:09:27 CEST

Original text of this message