WebDB - 'On Successful Submission of a Form Execute this Code' causes JavaScript errors!

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:19:34 +0200

Hi guys,

It is possible to add PL/SQL code in the 'On Successful Submission of a Form Execute this Code' text area. The code (if entered errorfree) works, which is good.

The problem is that when I try to edit the form again, two JavaScript errors appear:
* Error: 'Tekenreeksconstante is niet afgesloten' (which translates to
something like 'Non-terminated string')
* Error: 'Object wordt verwacht' (which translates to 'Object expected')
The last one keeps coming up when I try to select another tabbed page.

I could create a new version from the previous version, edit some changes, insert the code again and finish it, but that seems a bit overdone to me.

What should I do?

With kind regards,
Edward Beemer Received on Fri Sep 03 1999 - 17:19:34 CEST

Original text of this message