Re: Developer 2000 crash

From: Scott Felten <sfelten_at_pilot.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:42:25 -0400

This is a long shot....

This is a strange one...but I can't run Report Builder with a microsoft ergonomic keyboard. It seems that the driver for the keyboard conflicts with the application. It took them a while to find this one and no one here belived it, but I simply can't use my ergonomic keyboard by MS with report builder.

scott felten