Templates, Object libraries, and standards

From: Stiggy <stiggy_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:13:12 GMT

I'm using Designer 2.0 and Developer 2000 to create some standards for our forms. Eventually, we will create a template form and object library. Questions:
  1. Where/How can I specify graphics standards. i.e. - I always want graphic text and graphic shapes (like rectangles) to be white. Is there an object variable in the object library that specifies this?
  2. When using a data block with multiple rows and column, we want the current record to be highlighted in all columns. In other words, we want the whole row to be highlighted in some way so that the user understands that they are on a record that has multiple items. I tried using CG$CURRENT_RECORD, but this did not work.
  3. How can I change the color/style of application windows. Right now, applications take on the attributes set by ones desktop preferences, we want to override that and use our own styles.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Scott S.

--
DO NOT send mail to stiggy_at_my-dejanews.com, send
to ssteiger27_at_hotmail.comact (drop the act)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/