Re: SV: WebDB Installation (SYS Password)

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 13:58:15 GMT

If your database is not on the machine you are installing from ( so much for grammar ) - be sure that either your two-task environment variable is set to the TNS alias for your remote database, or, in the case of an NT based install, your registry value for LOCAL is set to that alias...the installer just issues a connect sys/password with no connect string....( On Netware installs set LOCAL=alias in your config.ora file on the server )