Re: Apple Mac G3 & Forms 5 Application

From: David Mortenson <dmortenson_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 10:36:07 GMT

   Oracle now supports Mac as a Web client (Forms Server running on an NT or UNIX server) with MRJ (Mac Runtime for Java) 2.1.x on the client. I have been testing it for a while and have had good functional success, but a major problem with the form sizes (and hence font and icon sizes) being smaller than the same form running on a Windows client. Oracle has aknowledged the bug, but does not yet have a fix.