Re: WebDB. Two questions.

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 12:37:19 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] About 1: I also have not found an option to remove that feature from a menu.

[Quoted] About 2: the only place I have seen data type icons is in the built-in WebDB Form that is used to view table layouts. Is this the form that you mean? I have used WebDB since the v2.0 Beta, now use v2.1 and I have never seen data type icons in application forms that I have created.

Regards,
Mark
mao_at_dde.dk