Re: writing logs in stored procedures

From: Alexander I. Doroshko <aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua>
Date: 1 Sep 1999 09:30:50 GMT

Make a loop with dbms_output.get_line in your form after the procedure call and visualize the results as you want.

--
 Alexander I.Doroshko, aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua
 * Bank "Grant", Kharkov, Ukraine

x <x_at_x.pt> wrote in article <7qgf0i$aag$1_at_pthp35.telecom.pt>...

: I am using Oracle 7.3.4 and Forms 4.5 and I want have a log file from
the
: process of a stored procedure to the forms.
: I tried the dbms_output but I can get the result in the forms. I
don't want to
: use a table because if the process rollsback i don't see the log.
: I have tried the FILE_IO but, because i am using a unix server, the
owner of
: the file is the oracle7 and there is no routine to delete the file
after i get
: it.
: Does anyone have ideas.
: I appreciate an answer.
: Thanks
: Luis Santos (l-miguel-santos_at_telecom.pt)