WEBFORMS user group ? (Or resources)

From: Guy Dallaire <gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:14:20 GMT

Hi,

I'm wondering if there are good resources on WEBFORMS on the internet? Using Dev2K 2.1 under solaris gives me all strange kind of results/bugs and if I go to oracle's web site and search the bug database for forms, webforms, f50srvm, whatever related to forms, there is NOTHING about forms 5.0. There are some things about developper 6.0, but nothing for developper 2.1

I'm not ready for 6.0 yet.

Do you need an oracle 8.x database to use webforms 6.0 ?

Does the "static" way of calling forms still work (No cartridge, I don't want to upgradw OWAS to 4.0.x right now) ?

Any help/pointers appreciated. Please reply by e-mail as well.

Thanks !

Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca
e-mail: gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca
ICQ: 18846092

Guy Dallaire, Sysadmin/DBA
Centre de recherche industrielle du Quebec Ste-Foy, QC, Canada
http://www.criq.qc.ca
e-mail: gdallair_at_criq.qc.ca
ICQ: 18846092 Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 19:14:20 CEST

Original text of this message