Re: Forms 5.0 question

From: Mike Rainville <ccre_at_musica.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:50:18 GMT

Dear Bruce,

         The red arrows appeared when I SUBCLASSED standard objects, in my case,
from the stndrd20.olb Object Library.

Yours truly,
Mike Rainville

clarkb_at_scmb.co.za wrote:

> Hi Gurus,
>
> I hope this is on topic in this group....
>
> We are bringing our system up a version from Forms 4.5 to Forms 5.0.
> I am having trouble getting the forms to recompile. Actually, thats not
> quite correct. They will compile, but they will not run.
>
> When looking at the Object Navigator (In the 5.0 version), I have
> noticed that there are red arrows next to some of the objects.
> I do not have any reference manuals available, so I cannot refer to
> them. Can someone tell me what these arrows mean ?
>
> Does this have something to do with references in 4.5 or templates.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA.
>
> Bruce.

--------------E255C72EF247473BD8DBF194

 filename="ccre.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Rainville;Michel
tel;fax:(514) 398-6876
tel;work:(514) 398-8068
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/
org:McGill University ;Computing Centre
version:2.1
email;internet:Michel_at_cc.mcgill.ca
title:Analyst, Information Technology Support note:Support Research, Development and Production adr;quoted-printable:;;Burnside Hall, Room 200=0D=0A805 Sherbrooke Street West;Montreal;QC;H3A 2K6;Canada x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Michel Rainville
end:vcard

--------------E255C72EF247473BD8DBF194-- Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:50:18 CEST

Original text of this message