Re: Developer 1.3.2 and 2.1 in same PC Oracle Home?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 05:43:27 GMT

[Quoted] This is the only way that I know of that is supposed to work. I don't know if it is documented anywhere (I would contact Oracle), but ever since Forms 5.0 came out, this is the method required to get the two versions to work.

To get the versions to work from different Oracle homes would require messing with different versions of the PC's Registry. I think that would be a nightmare.

Steve Cosner