Reports 3.0 Matrix Report

From: Louise Weiler <ljweiler_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:35:29 -0400

[Quoted] I'm trying to create a matrix report in Reports 3.0. My query is a UNION of [Quoted] two queries, with an explicit order by. (Basically, I want the results of the first query followed by the results of the second query.) However, in the matrix report, it appears that the order by is completely disregarded, and things are printed in strict ascending order. Is there a way around this (besides splitting my UNION into two queries, which makes the formatting go haywire)?
Thanks for any info...
Louise

--

  • Louise Louise J Weiler Ballston Lake, NY