Forms 5.0 question

From: <clarkb_at_scmb.co.za>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:04:15 GMT

[Quoted] Hi Gurus,

[Quoted] I hope this is on topic in this group....

We are bringing our system up a version from Forms 4.5 to Forms 5.0. I am having trouble getting the forms to recompile. Actually, thats not [Quoted] quite correct. They will compile, but they will not run.

When looking at the Object Navigator (In the 5.0 version), I have noticed that there are red arrows next to some of the objects. I do not have any reference manuals available, so I cannot refer to them. Can someone tell me what these arrows mean ?

Does this have something to do with references in 4.5 or templates.

Any help greatly appreciated.

TIA. Bruce.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 27 1999 - 17:04:15 CEST

Original text of this message