A Question about Menus in Froms 4.5

From: David Kaplan <cdkaplan_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:28:31 GMT

Hi my question is

in an Hp-UX 10.2G.....Forms 4.5.1.6, environment I am trying to change the colors of a parent for and its attached menu.

For some reason, the highlight color for menu sleections is bright white and the background of the menu area is gray.

I have been able to define the menu items as 'Tear" type (True), which since it appears that Tear doesn't work in this environment. Oracle changes the highlight characteristic in that the item selected or scrolled around to,
becomes a lowered 3 d image.

This practice doesn't seem to work for items that are alos sub-menus. I need to get the sub-menu, parent items to be visible also while I scroll around them.

Any help would be appreciated...thanks

Dave Received on Fri Aug 27 1999 - 04:28:31 CEST

Original text of this message