Re: Enterprise Manager in 8.1.5?

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:43:23 GMT

Hello All,

Just a thought --- but why don't we see any response from Oracle and/or Sun about the numerous problems associated with many products and utilities authored in Java due to their failure to run anywhere as promised?

Lack of OEM for LINUX seems rather strange since Oracle has been pushing Java for years (thin clients) and now that IBM has dropped JavaOS and Linux is this set of technologies suspect?

How are you supposed to manage Oracle on Linux to run your business without OEM? Michael Rose

mmrose_at_home.com