Re: Start a menu directly after logging on to WebDB

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:53:50 +0200

Hi,

I do this for an application I am creating. Go into WebDB and run the Menu. Copy the URL from the Browser's Location window and put it into your Bookmarks list. Then logout. Now, if you click on the Bookmark for the Menu, you are asked to login, you login, and then the Menu runs. Anyone can use the URL and Oracle database security controls who actually can login and who can run the Menu.

Is this the scenario you had in mind?

Regards,
Mark
mao_at_dde.dk