Re: Tabbed Stacked Canvas

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:48:53 GMT

First, its time to upgrade.
If you can't upgrade, you can fake a tab object using stacked canvases. You can use the tab example that comes with the demos for ideas. I only used the tab header lines from the demo (they looked very good) and rewrote my own code.
To make it look like the tab is selected, make a line under your tab headings and cover up the line under the selected tab using a little stacked canvas that you move around programatically. We made it part of our 4.5 template.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.