Java stored procedures questions

From: <kimmel888_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:28:10 GMT

[Quoted] This question is regarding passing back an object other than a cursor. Is it possible to pass back a Array of some type to a java program? What actually needs to be done, is retrieve multiple pieces of data from multiple tables which are then added together to return a result set of dynamic size. So if I were to request the number (10) in my procedure, I would return an array of 10 values, which I can then parse through on the client side. Can this be done? If anyone has any information on this I would greatly
appreciate it! Thankyou

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Aug 26 1999 - 00:28:10 CEST

Original text of this message