Re: ORACLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES

From: Ed Prochak <prochak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 1999/08/25

.....we interrupt are regular discussions for this:

In article <37c3fc91_at_news.wnysurf.net>,   "Nationwide Personnel Group" <gademsky_at_pce.net> wrote:
> ORACLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
> $45-$150,000/year
>
> We are a professional recruiting/placement firm
> specializing in the Oracle arena. We have 25 years

[ad snipped]

> Please Forward/Fee Paid/Confidential
NO, I won't forward this.

If you had been browsing the news groups for a while like a new reader should, then you might have noticed newsgroups are named for their range of topics. This should be posted in the oracle.marketplace group ONLY. The other groups you posted to are for discussions.

Now back to our regular discussions....

--
Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.