ORA-00942: table or view does not exist" (Report 3.0)

From: <tianh_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:12:09 GMT

[Quoted] I created a report by logging in one database, but next time if I logged in another DB(this one has exactly the same structure as the one I used to create report, just different User Name, Password, Connect String), the error msg comes up "ORA-00942: table or view does not exist...". But I need to test the report in different DB with the same structure, and my report should use for different database with the same structure.

What can I do with that?

Thank you in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 23:12:09 CEST

Original text of this message