Alter snapshot log failure

From: Mark Janveaux <mark_at_trakware.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:33:22 GMT

I'm trying to execute the following :

alter snapshot log on TW.TPROCESS
add (
DEFAULT_MARKUP_PCT) I then get a error message :

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01727: numeric precision specifier is out of range (1 to 38)

The column I'm adding is of the FLOAT datatype and it's precision is set at 22 ( the default ). How come I'm getting an error of this sort ? Any help on the above would be appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

                                                    Mark Janveaux
                                                    Trakware Systems Inc.