Re: LOV question

From: Sunder <Sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:08:11 -0400

In the field labeled FIND after the % sign type the string you are looking for and click on the find button.
This way you will be able to search on a non key column.

Sunder

Ken Halsted wrote in message ...
[Quoted] To faithful newsgroup, another FORMS question please.

I have setup an LOV and on the item I told it to use the LOV and to verify the data. When I run the form it works great except, I want to be able to do a FIND on the description of the LOV and not the ID of the LOV. Is this possible? It seems to only let me search on the ID's which is useless (That's why I have an LOV in the first place)

Thanks for any help at all,

Ken.

--
Kenneth W. Halsted