Re: Call Interface of a Link in WebDB 2.1

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:57:46 +0200

When calling a Link to, let's say, a Form only means substituting it for the calling interface of that Form with the parameters filled in, what's the point of having a Link in the first place?

In other words, there is no way to call a Link in some way like MY_LINK.show, or MY_LINK.execute, or even MY_LINK.link for that matter?