Re: Calling Form from another form in WebDB 2.1

From: M. Oberly <mao_at_dde.dk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:42:04 +0200

Hi Ed,

I have never tried this, but If the report has the DEPT_ID column of table EMP specified in its "Parameter Entry Form Display Options" page (I assume the report accesses this table) then you should be able to pass this value and its name through the report's Call Interface if the form's PL/SQL code can get it. Since all of the PL/SQL code is local to the form's Show procedure, then it should be able to access anything that the Show procedure references..

Regards,
Marl
mao_at_dde.dk