passing parameters to Developer2000 Web

From: <cecchefa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:16:53 GMT

Good afternoon,
we have the following problem and therefore we are asking for your help:
we have a Developer2000/Web application which is reachable from an HTML page included in another (ASP) application. The first form is an authentication form in which we ask userID and password.
The problem is that the userID and password needed are different from those of the ASP application and therefore we would like to avoid to the user another data entry.
We don't know how to pass these variables in the hyperlink between the two applications.
Can Developer2000 manage URL query string parameters? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks and bye.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 15:16:53 CEST

Original text of this message