Calling Form from another form in WebDB 2.1

From: Edward Beemer <ebeemer_at_tas.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:35:16 +0200

[Quoted] Hello guys,

Consider table DEPT with fields DEPT_ID and DEPT_NAME. Consider table EMP with fields EMP_ID, DEPT_ID and EMP_NAME.

I have a report EMP_REPORT and a form DEPT_FORM. In DEPT_FORM, I want to show the list of employees in EMP_REPORT who belong to the current record in DEPT_FORM.

In the PL/SQL 'after displaying the footer' I managed to call EMP_REPORT (using its Call Interface), but this shows _ALL_ the employees rather than the ones with the current DEPT_ID.

How do I get the report to show only the relevant records?

With kind regards,
Edward Beemer Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 14:35:16 CEST

Original text of this message