Re: Client cannot connect to WebDB

From: Peter Shaw <peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:32:43 +0100

[Quoted] Yes, me too, exactly the same. I have only become stuck on this problem this [Quoted] [Quoted] morning so have only my initial thoughts to contribute. We have a router here [Quoted] in the office which is specified as our default gateway fo TCP/IP is this [Quoted] anything to do with the problem?

--
Peter
[Quoted] <peter.shaw_at_tiu.co.uk>