Re: Client cannot connect to WebDB

From: Xander Burchartz <xander_at_burchartz.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:50:36 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] I know what url I have to use, that's not the problem.If I start Internet [Quoted] Explorer on the server I can connect to webDB, but the same action on a [Quoted] client results in a 'host not found'.

Robert Graf-Waczenski <Robert.Graf-Waczenski_at_med.siemens.de> wrote in [Quoted] message news:37C3BE87.4E16A36_at_med.siemens.de...