Re: current OS directory and path in forms5.0

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:24:02 +0400

The using FORMS50_PATH registry entry is much better than using full path name in CALL_FORM, I think.

But you can use Get_Application_Property(CURRENT_FORM) built-in for first form in your application to get the full path name of it.

Hope this helps.

wasim_ahmed_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi,
> How can I get the current directory in forms5.0?
> I have to call a form which will be located in the same directory as my
> current form. For giving the path in the CALL_FORM function I need to
> find out in which directory I am currently in because I dont want to
> hard code the directory name and path. Any suggestions??
> Wasim

Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division
Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640
E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoft.ru
http://www.dd.ru