OAS 4.0 - Running reports from forms.

From: Les Phillips <lesp_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:57:29 +1000

We are trying to set up an Oracle Application Server to run Forms5.0 and Report3.0 on Solaris.
The forms are calling reports using RUN_PRODUCT and wish the output to be in HTML format.

An error occurs: REP-1800 Formatter Error.

All previous experience (and documentation) suggests that this is related to the PRINTER environment variables and entries in uiprint.txt and correct PPD files.

As far a we can determine, all appears to be set up correctly.

Is anyone else running reports via the RUN_PRODUCT built-in with the following configuration:

    Sun Solaris 2.6
    Oracle Application Server V4.0
    Forms 5.0.6.8.1
    Reports 3.0.5.8.0
    Database: Oracle 8.0.5.1
    JInitiator 1.1.5.21.1
Thanks in advance,
Les. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 02:57:29 CEST

Original text of this message