Re: Good how to books for FORMS 5.0

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:30:34 +0100

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms: The Practitioner's Guide Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, published by Prentice Hall The included CD ROM brings computer based training from CBT Systems

Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook
Michael Stowe, ISBN 0-13-918111-3, published by Prentice Hall

newbie22_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> HI,
>
> Can anyone recommend any good books to
> learn FORMS 5.0 (or earlier)?
>
> I've bought Oracle's Developer 2000
> handbook, but I find that it is more concerned
> with the big picture design. This is
> important, but right now, I want to learn
> how to use the tool itself. Exact syntax, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Newbie

Breno de Avellar Gomes
DBMS Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: +351 931 7383469
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and voice recorder from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152