Developer's Strange Poplists..

From: <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:04:29 GMT

Hi

I am using Forms 5.0.6.8.0. Here is the problem.

I have two lists, List_A and List_B. Elements of List_B are dependent on List_A and hence, whenever a list element changes in List_A, the corresponding values in List_B are populated. I have used WHEN_LIST_CHANGED trigger on List_A. So far so good.

The problem is that when I try to access the CURRENT element of List_B, it does not give me the value that the form is displaying. For the first [Quoted] time, I get the correct value, but once changed via the trigger, it keeps giving me the previous value, although it displays the latest and the correct value....

I desperately need some help over here because a lot of my code depends on this and I do not have any work arounds. And if it is a known bug, is there a patch for it?

Thanx in advance
Owais

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 08:04:29 CEST

Original text of this message