Comments on Skidmore's Oracle DBA training

From: Brad Weiner <JMDEVINE_at_BESTWEB.NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 02:20:49 GMT

Does anyone have any comments (positive or negative) about the Oracle DBA certification training given by Skidmore College Computer Career Institute in White Plains, New York?

I am an unemployed mainframe DBA whose decided to try and leave the mainframe world. With my background it's been pointed out to me that a position as an Oracle DBA would be a reasonable stretch. So I need to take the necessary training and then go for certification.

Thank you.

--
Brad Weiner <BWEINER_at_BESTWEB.NET>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/