Compile issue?

From: Isaias Gutierrez <igutierr_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:39:58 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted]     I'm trying to modify a form. I make a copy of the form, open it, and make my changes in the form designer. I then generate the form. If I look in the directory where the form is saved (through Windows explorer), the .FMB file is about half the size of the original, yet the executable (.FMX) is bigger than the original. Is there a setting somewhere that is causing this? This is forms 4.5. I recently installed Developer 2000 after some problems. Thanx in advance for any help.

Isaias Gutierrez
Analyst/Programmer
Student Services Division
Financial Aid Office